Q is somewhat of a non-interesting boring letter. There are words like quiet and quit and quagmire. Instead of choosing one to ponder on, I thought I’d share some of my favorite quotes.
• It is, after all, the dab of grit that seeps into an oyster’s shell that makes the pearl, not pearl-making seminars with other oysters. ~ Stephen King On Writing
• In the end it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln
• The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. ~ Mary Engelbreit
• If you can dream it, you can do it. ~ Walt Disney
• Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. ~ Jimi Hendrix
• There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day. ~ Alexander Woolcott
• Always do more than is required of you. ~ George S. Patton
• Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakens. ~ Carl Young
• If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. ~ David Carradine
• One hundred percent of the shots you don’t take don’t go in. ~ Wayne Gretzky
• If all difficulties were known at the onset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all. ~ Dan Rather
• Whether you think you can or think you can’t — you are right. ~ Henry Ford
• It is better to deserve honors and not have them, than to have them and not deserve them. ~ Mark Twain
I hope you have enjoyed some of my favorite quotes. What are yours?
Please be sure to check out some of the other bloggers taking part in the A-Z Blogging Challenge for the letter Q today.